Welcome to DNMF_net
DNMF_net addresses the whole value chain from the characterisation of new materials to nano and micro technology and application development. We network five nano and micro technology research infrastructures in the Danube region and each of our partners offer dedicated user access to researchers from academia and industry.
Our activities cover:
(1) Scientific and technological development
- Expert groups focus on specific challenges relating to nano fabrication and characterisation
(2) Enhancing user acess
- Sharing best management practice
- Joint capability database
(3) Technology foresight study
(4) Stimulating collaborative European projects; with additional partners.
DNMF_net is coordinated by the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) and supported by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) under the "ideas competition for the establishment and development of innovative R&D networks with partners in the Danube States".